Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

color pallette is huge

Text Edit glitched one day, and often since. Ever since the glitch, the color pallette has been huge and there seems to be no way to put it back to its correct size. I've attatched a screen shot of my whole screen - look how big the pallette is! Can anyone help?

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 10.12

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 3:36 AM

Similar questions

11 replies

Aug 19, 2020 1:51 PM in response to VikingOSX

That's so weird that the video won't load. It is fully uploaded to Youtube and the link is correct... but then, quite a few people, even experts, have had trouble getting images and videos onto Apple discussions lately... I will try one more time, pasting it into the body of the text instead.

https://youtu.be/o7uTyzz0nbo

Re OS versions, I've been using TextEdit colour pickers since about 1998 (if I remember right) or at least since the beginning of the 2000's. Never had trouble with it before on any version of OSX to the present day.... And it was fine on Sierra until that glitch. I'm dreading having to reinstall my OS, but it may come to that, since Quicktime and Preview have started misbehaving too.

🙂

color pallette is huge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.