Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I use my Mac to find my iPhone?

Can I use my Mac to find my iPhone, if so how?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 6:03 AM

Is "Find My iPhone" enabled on your iPhone? Then you can locate it on your Mac using the web interface at iCloud.com/find

See more on this web page:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

You can use the Find My app to find your device, take additional actions to help you recover it, and keep your information safe.

1. Sign in to iCloud.com/find on the web or use the Find My app on another Apple device.
  2. Find your device. Open the Find My app or go to iCloud.com and click Find iPhone. Select a device to view its location on a map. If the device is nearby, you can have it play a sound to help you or someone nearby find it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2020 6:03 AM in response to christiane84

Is "Find My iPhone" enabled on your iPhone? Then you can locate it on your Mac using the web interface at iCloud.com/find

See more on this web page:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

You can use the Find My app to find your device, take additional actions to help you recover it, and keep your information safe.

1. Sign in to iCloud.com/find on the web or use the Find My app on another Apple device.
  2. Find your device. Open the Find My app or go to iCloud.com and click Find iPhone. Select a device to view its location on a map. If the device is nearby, you can have it play a sound to help you or someone nearby find it.

can I use my Mac to find my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.