Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sir i have a Apple device its iphone4s but recently, i face a same problem then i go to repiar shop they are flash my phone. Now i looking, activation lock on screen show me apple id and password but i have no password,

I have a apple device its iphone 4s recently face same problem in device then i go to repair shop, but now can’t open my phone because activation lock. I have no apple id password, already singing id its old woner but i don’t contact with him. Please trust me, so now what can i do??

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 9:13 AM

3 replies

Aug 19, 2020 10:54 AM in response to shamim118

Hi shamim118,

I recommend you get a new iPhone. The most similar iPhone to the one you currently have is the 2020 iPhone SE. It is an amazing phone, and only 399 USD. The iPhone 4S is a nine-year-old model, as the average iPhone has a 4-5-year life time (which is amazing for a smart phone). The SE is a little bigger than the 4S, but not by much, and it still has a home button. It doesn't have a headphone jack, but a pair of compatible ear-pods are included. The 2020 SE still has the same features you love too! I'm sorry you've been experiencing these troubles.

Sir i have a Apple device its iphone4s but recently, i face a same problem then i go to repiar shop they are flash my phone. Now i looking, activation lock on screen show me apple id and password but i have no password,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.