Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have deleted most of my apps to free up space and still , even all my photos are stored in my I cloud and still it is enough. it is the Others that taking up all the storage and I have deleted photos , videos on messages.

What else should I do , when I press my phone it just gives a continuous noise - it seems stuck on one number and i cannot continue other numbers.

Sometimes my phone does not ring and a badge shows on my phone icon that I have this number of phone calls.

Same thing with messages.

When i open an app it shuts down and cannot open it.

I feel that my phone is shutting down just so I will be compelled to get a new one. I'm holding on to wait to get the iphone12 but because of this issue I'm afraid I have to change my phone.

Is there a way to increase iPhone storage . I only have 32GB

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 4:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 5:04 PM

See this Apple support article—>Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

I have deleted most of my apps to free up space and still , even all my photos are stored in my I cloud and still it is enough. it is the Others that taking up all the storage and I have deleted photos , videos on messages.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.