Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text messages

When my husband sends a text message from his phone, my picture will appear and not his. How do we fix this?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 7:05 PM

Are you two sharing one Apple ID? Has your husband registered your photo as his wallpaper (How sweet.) and accidentally registered that photo as his own in his Contacts registry (Oops.)?

Take a look in your husband's Contacts and see what photo is associated with the contact labeled "me". Good luck.

edit: Is this happening for all recipients of your husband's messages, or only you? If it's only you, then the fault is on your side. Check your husband's entry in your own Contacts registry. Make sure that his photo and not yours is registered as your husband's photo on your phone. Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2020 7:05 PM in response to kepler09

Are you two sharing one Apple ID? Has your husband registered your photo as his wallpaper (How sweet.) and accidentally registered that photo as his own in his Contacts registry (Oops.)?

Take a look in your husband's Contacts and see what photo is associated with the contact labeled "me". Good luck.

edit: Is this happening for all recipients of your husband's messages, or only you? If it's only you, then the fault is on your side. Check your husband's entry in your own Contacts registry. Make sure that his photo and not yours is registered as your husband's photo on your phone. Good luck.

Text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.