Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrist band won’t click into Apple Watch

Hello my name is isamar I wanna know why my husbands iwatch wrist band is not clicking the band keeps sliding out

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 8:09 PM

1 reply

Aug 20, 2020 11:13 AM in response to isamar161

Hey Isamar!

It sounds like you're requesting help on behalf of your husband because his Apple Watch band is not clicking or working properly, since it slides out while wearing it. It's sweet that your helping your husband and we might have a solution to this.

Is this happening when he wants to switch bands and it slides out instead of locking into place? If so, this helps to explain how to Remove, change, and fasten Apple Watch bands

You can also share these tips on Wearing your Apple Watch

Just in case it's helpful, make sure the Apple Watch is clean and same for the bands he's trying to use: How to clean your Apple Watch Remove any case or protector from Apple Watch, as they may block or hinder him from using certain bands.

Keep in mind, that third party bands may not fit the Apple Watch properly. We'd isolate the issue further to determine if this happens with Apple bands or third party bands, too.

Wishing you the best!

Wrist band won’t click into Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.