Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money coming off my card

I had an old iPhone with a different iCloud and Money keep coming off my card from Apple.com for $3 and $10 how do I remove my card or should I just order a new card?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 10:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 10:54 PM

Hello,

Most likely this is an automatic subscription on your previous apps that you might have forgotten.

In order to get your money back or check which subscription are being being renewed, you need to open your purchase history so you can submit a refund request to Apple.

1. Visit https://reportaproblem.apple.com.

2. Sign-in to your Apple ID that you used to purchase the subscription.

3. On the Report a Problem website, click the Purchases tab.

4. Under Purchases tab, click Report a Problem to the right of the subscription.

5. Choose a reason for the problem. Describe your issue, then click Submit.

Based on the information that you provide, Apple might provide a refund directly, refer you to the developer, require additional information, or might deny the refund request based on refund eligibility.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2020 10:54 PM in response to Brandib814

Hello,

Most likely this is an automatic subscription on your previous apps that you might have forgotten.

In order to get your money back or check which subscription are being being renewed, you need to open your purchase history so you can submit a refund request to Apple.

1. Visit https://reportaproblem.apple.com.

2. Sign-in to your Apple ID that you used to purchase the subscription.

3. On the Report a Problem website, click the Purchases tab.

4. Under Purchases tab, click Report a Problem to the right of the subscription.

5. Choose a reason for the problem. Describe your issue, then click Submit.

Based on the information that you provide, Apple might provide a refund directly, refer you to the developer, require additional information, or might deny the refund request based on refund eligibility.

Money coming off my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.