Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft Office Compatibility

I previously purchased Office 2011 for my MacBook. My office has had a 365 subscription. I no longer have that job so I need the previously paid version on my computer. Now, whenever I try to use office its saying I need a subscription. I've deleted the suite from my computer and erased all information connected to 365. I went to the link from my original Office purchase and downloaded the the suite again. I still am getting the same error message of needing a 365 subscription. Please help. Thank you.

MacBook

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 11:19 AM

2 replies

Aug 20, 2020 11:27 AM in response to Purrsizt

Please contact Microsoft support for help with their. products.

FYI: These are user-only communities. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech supportContacting Apple for support and service includes international calling numbers.

The Apple Support Communities only provides help for users of Apple products. Apple does not read theae forums. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple, then go to Apple Feedback. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Microsoft Office Compatibility

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.