Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Data Loss

My iphone is storage full and won't turn on . stuck in the apple logo. then I was update phone using itunes. Then My All the data lossed. I need to recover my previous data. please help.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 7:16 PM

1 reply

Aug 21, 2020 12:11 PM in response to supun180

Hello supun180,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you've had some issues with your iPhone, and it sounds as though were able to correct them by restoring your device using iTunes. Did the process you performed, restore functionality to your iPhone?

Do you have a backup either created to iCloud or your computer, that you can install on your iPhone? If you're unsure of the process, check out article, Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup.

Please know that if you did not create a backup before completing the restore, there won't be a way to recover your iPhone data, that wasn't automatically syncing with iCloud. Items that auto sync when enabled would you Contacts, Photos, Messages, etc.

Best regards.

iPhone Data Loss

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.