Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to use my App Store

Lately when I try to download new apps on my iPhone, for some reason I’m getting a message saying my account is “disabled” in the App Store & iTunes. I’m unable to use my App Store like I previously could for new app downloads

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 9:31 PM

4 replies

Aug 20, 2020 10:49 PM in response to Chelbell527

Chelbell527 Said:

"When I click on/try to “Contact Apple support“ it says “Apple support options are currently limited. Thanks for your patience & understanding” and ”we’re sorry there are no solutions available at the moment, please try again later”. Is there an actual human being I need to talk to on the phone about this? If so, do you know the phone number best to use? Thanks!!!"

-------

Find out more about this here:

Have a Disabled Account? - Here's Three Important Notes on it to Follow:

Scroll to: Why Accounts Become Disabled

Aug 20, 2020 9:45 PM in response to Chris0107

When I click on/try to “Contact Apple support“ it says “Apple support options are currently limited. Thanks for your patience & understanding” and ”we’re sorry there are no solutions available at the moment, please try again later”. Is there an actual human being I need to talk to on the phone about this? If so, do you know the phone number best to use? Thanks!!!

Aug 20, 2020 10:51 PM in response to Chelbell527

Chelbell527 Said:

"Unable to use my App Store: Lately when I try to download new apps on my iPhone, for some reason I’m getting a message saying my account is “disabled” in the App Store & iTunes. I’m unable to use my App Store like I previously could for new app downloads"

-------

Why Phone Calls are Taking a Bit:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Unable to use my App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.