Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dual Screen Mode Set up

I'm trying to set the dual screen mode and according to the guidance on apple's page, one step is to select the "arrangement tab' but if there isn't an arrangement tab?

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 1:40 AM

5 replies

Sep 23, 2020 10:23 AM in response to Anita_Paulita

Anita

I am struggling with a similar problem. I have a Mac Pro (2009) connected to a Samsung large display with a VGA cable. I gently bought a Jetson Xavier board which has several CPUs on it and connected wit with an HDMI cable to the same display. How do I get into dual mode display? I went to system preferences> display but there is no Arrangement tab. I already unplugged the HMI cable and restarted my Mac but Mac OS does not seem to recognize the HDMI connection. How to switch from VGA to HDMI and display the results in two different windows on a single display?

Thanks for any help you can provide

Dual Screen Mode Set up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.