Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone gets really hot and touch screen not working after using about 5mins. I replaced my screen from local store. It is something relat

My phone gets really hot and touch screen not working after using my phone about 5-10mins. I replaced my screen from local store. It is something related to screen replacement?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 9:29 PM

4 replies

Aug 21, 2020 9:41 PM in response to seon113

What iPhone model you have it could be to old and can’t handle the apps and software Apple has now. It can be a bad battery getting to hot also. If you have to many apps on your iPhone it will make it overheat trying run all the programs at the same time. One of the apps programs can be misbehaving and running constantly. It happens when it doesn’t update properly delete and reinstall usually fixes it.

My phone gets really hot and touch screen not working after using about 5mins. I replaced my screen from local store. It is something relat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.