Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match

I subscribe to iTunes Match, from what I understand I can upload my own music to the iCloud and play it on my different devices, I might can play the songs about a month, the next month some of the songs are greyed out? Those same songs I can access those same songs under other user id's with no problem.

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 10:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 7:48 AM

See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support to check the status of matched and uploaded content. Note that iTunes Match is intended to work with a single Apple ID. If you have content in your library from other IDs, even if not protected, you may find that it doesn't upload to iCloud Music Library. The workaround is to make new converted copies, e.g. in 256K AAC format, remove the tracks from the alternate account, then iTunes should be able to match or upload the replacement items that don't contain any account information.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2020 7:48 AM in response to Blaxmax

See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support to check the status of matched and uploaded content. Note that iTunes Match is intended to work with a single Apple ID. If you have content in your library from other IDs, even if not protected, you may find that it doesn't upload to iCloud Music Library. The workaround is to make new converted copies, e.g. in 256K AAC format, remove the tracks from the alternate account, then iTunes should be able to match or upload the replacement items that don't contain any account information.

tt2

iTunes Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.