Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad has no sound when playing games

For some reason, I noticed that my ipad pro (first gen) has no sound when i play games. This was not the case before. Buy muisc, spotify, youtube, netflix are all fine.

how can this be?

was it because of the latest ios update?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 5:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 7:42 AM

Hi XDEL,

We understand your iPad sound is working great with the exception of during games.

Make sure you're up to date in Settings > General > Software Update as well as the apps in the App Store.

Update apps or use automatic downloads

If the issue remains, give the steps here a try:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

We're confident this will resolve any sound conflicts.

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2020 7:42 AM in response to XDEL

Hi XDEL,

We understand your iPad sound is working great with the exception of during games.

Make sure you're up to date in Settings > General > Software Update as well as the apps in the App Store.

Update apps or use automatic downloads

If the issue remains, give the steps here a try:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

We're confident this will resolve any sound conflicts.

Take care!

iPad has no sound when playing games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.