Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer my music to my new iPhone?

How do I transfer music to new iPhone

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 10:53 AM

This will tell you how to transfer all of the contents to you new phone from the old one.

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you synced music that you imported from CD’s in iTunes to your old phone, you will have to sync the music to the new phone. It does not transfer from a backup.

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2020 10:53 AM in response to Procandy

This will tell you how to transfer all of the contents to you new phone from the old one.

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you synced music that you imported from CD’s in iTunes to your old phone, you will have to sync the music to the new phone. It does not transfer from a backup.

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

How do I transfer my music to my new iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.