Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone7 bluetooth unavailable, screen freezes/unresponsive and apps crashes after updating to iOs 13.6.1

Has anyone exp the same issues after updating to iOs 13.6.1? I’m using iPhone 7 and it’s getting me frustrated. I’ve tried basic trouble shooting such as rebooting phone, airplane mode, reset network settings, reset all settings and even reset all contents and setting but nothing have worked. I even connect it to iTunes and restore the iOs to see if this will help but still didn’t. I hope this issue gets fixed

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 3:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 5:51 AM

There may be several reasons due to which an iPhone may behave as described by you. Some of them could be...

1. Storage could be an issue --> How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
  2. Battery health could also reduce performance --> iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  3. Incorrect handling of the iPhone --> Important handling information for iPhone - Apple Support
  4. Dust ingress into the iPhone - Cleaning your iPhone - Apple Support
  5. Water / Liquid entry into the iPhone---> Important safety information for iPhone - Apple Support
  6. Overheating due to exposure to the temperature beyond -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). especially in the car because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range -- Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...
  7. Service of an iPhone by an un-authorised service personnel / agency / store
  8. Modification / Alteration of an iPhone by a third party vendor
  9. iPhone is Jail Broken

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2020 5:51 AM in response to ranmonti

There may be several reasons due to which an iPhone may behave as described by you. Some of them could be...

1. Storage could be an issue --> How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
  2. Battery health could also reduce performance --> iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  3. Incorrect handling of the iPhone --> Important handling information for iPhone - Apple Support
  4. Dust ingress into the iPhone - Cleaning your iPhone - Apple Support
  5. Water / Liquid entry into the iPhone---> Important safety information for iPhone - Apple Support
  6. Overheating due to exposure to the temperature beyond -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). especially in the car because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range -- Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...
  7. Service of an iPhone by an un-authorised service personnel / agency / store
  8. Modification / Alteration of an iPhone by a third party vendor
  9. iPhone is Jail Broken

iPhone7 bluetooth unavailable, screen freezes/unresponsive and apps crashes after updating to iOs 13.6.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.