Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my contract has deleted from my iphone6 but in icloud there is no option of advance setting so how i can recover my contact plz help

i want to recover my deleted contact

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 9:59 AM

If there are no device backups either locally or in iCloud, and if the deleted contacts were not already synchronized and still stored in iCloud, there’s no recovery.

If the contacts are stored in iCloud: If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2020 9:59 AM in response to hardeep272

If there are no device backups either locally or in iCloud, and if the deleted contacts were not already synchronized and still stored in iCloud, there’s no recovery.

If the contacts are stored in iCloud: If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud - Apple Support

my contract has deleted from my iphone6 but in icloud there is no option of advance setting so how i can recover my contact plz help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.