Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contracts

I wanted to know if you can retrieve a deleted contact?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 1:07 PM

That’ll depend on where deleted contact card was actually stored.

If on iCloud, follow If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud.

If you use Google, Outlook, Yahoo, AOL, Exchange or other cardDAV account, follow the instructions to recover deleted contact card from whomever support your account.

If you don’t use any accounts to sync contacts, your contacts cards are stored locally “On My Device”, then restore your device from a backup you made prior to the incident.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 1:07 PM in response to iliana151

That’ll depend on where deleted contact card was actually stored.

If on iCloud, follow If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud.

If you use Google, Outlook, Yahoo, AOL, Exchange or other cardDAV account, follow the instructions to recover deleted contact card from whomever support your account.

If you don’t use any accounts to sync contacts, your contacts cards are stored locally “On My Device”, then restore your device from a backup you made prior to the incident.

Contracts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.