Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mojave installer

When I click in appstore https://apps.apple.com/us/app/macos-mojave/id1398502828?ls=1&mt=12 on button "open" it writes that This copy of application MacOS Mojave installer is corrupt and it's not possible to use it for installation. This is unique way which I found for official Mojave installation and it doesn't work. Do you have some help? My Mac runs on High Sierra in present, I don't want Catalina.

Thanks.

Mac mini, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 1:30 PM

3 replies

Aug 23, 2020 5:29 PM in response to dynomir

If the other two suggestions don't work for you try this. Go to System Preferences → Date & Time, untick the box next to 'Set date ..... automatically' and change the year date to 2019. It's not common for Mojave misbehave like this but is a common fix for systems from 10.10 onwards to change the year to a date closer to when it was released.

Don't forget to change the Date & Time back after the install has finished otherwise your internet won't work properly.

Mojave installer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.