Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to go back with photos and text-windows in Keynote?

Hi there! I'm used to put some photos or text windows on the same slide in Keynote, is there anybody that knows how to go back to the previous one without restarting from the first versione of the same slide?

I try to explain better...

I've a slide with 5 photos that appear in succession thanks to the animations, at photo number 4 I need to show again photo number 3 so I've to go back to the previous photo.

In this case i cannot doing that because the only thing I can do is start again from the same slide withou photos and click until the photo 3 appears again.

Is it the only method or there is a way to go back once at time?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 2:06 AM

4 replies

Aug 25, 2020 5:38 AM in response to Simuz

The Italian keyboard has a left square bracket key, its offset so perhaps using they combination option and left square bracket

If this does not work, place a duplicated image on the slide, so that the sequence will be 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 5

open the object list: View > Show object List

duplicate the image and check the duplicated image is placed after image 4, drag and drop the image

in the object list to rearrange:

Aug 25, 2020 12:40 PM in response to Gary Scotland

Hi Gary and thanks again for your answer.

I know where the left square bracket key is, but the shortcut you suggested doesn't work: when I click it simply never happens!

I asked not for a slide in particular, but just in case I need to do this because during my lesson it ofetn happens that someone ask me to go back to the previous photo or text box...and I'm looking for a method to do this without start again the slide.

how to go back with photos and text-windows in Keynote?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.