Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Taking photos with sRGB colour profile

Hi!

Is it somehow possible to disable Apple Wide Colour Sharing Profile on my iPhone's camera and take photos only with sRGB profile?

Sometimes, when I try to open on Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw filter, I get message that I need to change colour profile. Why it's the case only with few photos (does it mean some are taken with sRGB profile, some With Apple profile?) and what can I do to stop this from happening?

Thanks!

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 2:25 AM

1 reply

Aug 25, 2020 6:23 AM in response to neJANIS

Hi neJANIS,

It sounds like you are wanting to change the file format of the photos you take with the Camera app on your iPhone. We can help with this.

While you can change the camera mode on your iPhone, there would not be a way to change the file type of the photos you take within the Camera app. Check out this article for more information about the different camera modes: Use camera modes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

We hope this helps answer your question.

Take care!

Taking photos with sRGB colour profile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.