Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Camera and Flashlight not working

iPhone 11 camera only works on the 0.5 setting or selfie. Flash is absent. In addition the flashlight does not work either.

To clarify what I’ve done to resolve the issue, I’ve gone through the entire Apple/google style fix methods ie reset, hard reset, flashlight on off tricks, etc.

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 8:50 PM

Cvlmvr Said:

"iPhone 11 Camera and Flashlight not working: iPhone 11 camera only works on the 0.5 setting or selfie. Flash is absent. In addition the flashlight does not work either. To clarify what I’ve done to resolve the issue, I’ve gone through the entire Apple/google style fix methods ie reset, hard reset, flashlight on off tricks, etc."

-------

A. Try This - Disable then Enable Cameara:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Screen Time
  3. Tap: Content & Privacy Restrictions
  4. Enter: Keycode
  5. Tap: Allowed Apps
  6. Tap: Camera (So it is Green-Colored)

B. Restart iPhone:

Go Here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

C. Are you Using a Case?

Make sure that the back camera is not covered(somewhat) - For note: the microphone part is located between the lens and the flash. So, make sure all is not covered.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2020 8:50 PM in response to Cvlmvr

Cvlmvr Said:

"iPhone 11 Camera and Flashlight not working: iPhone 11 camera only works on the 0.5 setting or selfie. Flash is absent. In addition the flashlight does not work either. To clarify what I’ve done to resolve the issue, I’ve gone through the entire Apple/google style fix methods ie reset, hard reset, flashlight on off tricks, etc."

-------

A. Try This - Disable then Enable Cameara:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Screen Time
  3. Tap: Content & Privacy Restrictions
  4. Enter: Keycode
  5. Tap: Allowed Apps
  6. Tap: Camera (So it is Green-Colored)

B. Restart iPhone:

Go Here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

C. Are you Using a Case?

Make sure that the back camera is not covered(somewhat) - For note: the microphone part is located between the lens and the flash. So, make sure all is not covered.

iPhone 11 Camera and Flashlight not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.