You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I set up an apple ID for daughter and misspelled name...how do i change name?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 5:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 6:34 AM

Misspelled the email address name or the name on the Apple ID. To change the name on the Apple ID, log into the link below using her Apple ID. In the first section, tap Edit. You should be able to change her name there.

Apple ID - Manage   

To change the email address, note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 25, 2020 6:34 AM in response to Zukie33

Misspelled the email address name or the name on the Apple ID. To change the name on the Apple ID, log into the link below using her Apple ID. In the first section, tap Edit. You should be able to change her name there.

Apple ID - Manage   

To change the email address, note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.