Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canon Raw Lite video is not supported with Final Cut 10.4.9

Hi

I have just update Final Cut Pro X at the last version but the official Canon plug in for raw files doesn't work anymore. Now I can't use the Raw lite files from my Canon C200.

To open canon raw lite video on final cut you need their plug in which no longer works with this new version.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Thank You

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 2:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 12:32 PM

The Canon Raw Lite plug in update is live on the Canon Europe page now! You should be able to download it even if you're not in Europe. https://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/digital_cinema/digital_cinema_camera/eos_c200.html?type=download&language=en&os=macos%2010.14%20(mojave)

11 replies

Aug 26, 2020 4:38 AM in response to Marco_Giacomelli

Same problem here. Browser display is black for CRM files. I went back to 10.4.8. I suppose that Canon has to update their raw plugin. However, I understood from Apple's description that 10.4.9 has built-in support for Canon Raw Lite. Apple says:

"This release also introduces significant performance improvements with new Metal-enabled plug-ins for RED RAW and Canon Cinema RAW Light."

Canon Raw Lite video is not supported with Final Cut 10.4.9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.