Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo lock vault calculator

The app has been taking out of the App Store. Is there anyway to get my photos out of it?

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 2:59 AM

The solution for this problem is quite unusual but it makes sense. I don't know if it's possible for those who have windows on their computer because I did it with a macbook. It isn't possible if you already deleted the photo lock vault calc+ app. It is still possible when it is like As85 showed us in the comments.

So for those who have a mac. Make a copy of your phone on iTunes. This copy is now available somewhere on your computer. But you can't read or open it. Next step: you download iBackup viewer. You open this app on your computer.

Now you can open your copy in this app. You click on the App Store sign. You go to the photo lock vault calc+ app.

Now you see all the items which are stored in the app. You select those items. In the right corner above you see 'export'. You export all the selected items. They will be available on your computer in a file you have selected.

In this file normally their will be a file named 'com.agilitech.spycalcfree' > 'documents' > most of the items will be available under pictures and movies, but also under 'PVassets'.

Thank me later ;)

115 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2020 2:59 AM in response to Wyr1126

The solution for this problem is quite unusual but it makes sense. I don't know if it's possible for those who have windows on their computer because I did it with a macbook. It isn't possible if you already deleted the photo lock vault calc+ app. It is still possible when it is like As85 showed us in the comments.

So for those who have a mac. Make a copy of your phone on iTunes. This copy is now available somewhere on your computer. But you can't read or open it. Next step: you download iBackup viewer. You open this app on your computer.

Now you can open your copy in this app. You click on the App Store sign. You go to the photo lock vault calc+ app.

Now you see all the items which are stored in the app. You select those items. In the right corner above you see 'export'. You export all the selected items. They will be available on your computer in a file you have selected.

In this file normally their will be a file named 'com.agilitech.spycalcfree' > 'documents' > most of the items will be available under pictures and movies, but also under 'PVassets'.

Thank me later ;)

Aug 26, 2020 9:44 AM in response to Wyr1126

Are you saying that because the app is no longer in the App Store, that it has stopped working on your device?

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2.8; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.6.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.6.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.8;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.8 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Aug 4, 2021 7:27 PM in response to Gundy4991

No wait, the backup extractor u gotta download it in ur computer… ok look:

steps:

1. download itunes in ur computer
  2. download backup extractor in ur computer
  3. download HEIC to JPG converter in ur computer
  4. Connect phone to computer via usb and backup phone thru itunes
  5. then open backup extractor in computer and follow steps
  6. safe wished files from backup extractor to computer
  7. convert those files to JPG
  8. Done Son!

Dec 21, 2020 11:56 PM in response to landman500

Found it. Reposting for anyone else

remko96 said

Thank me later ;)

May 2, 2021 7:56 AM in response to Wyr1126

I was almost in shock all my photos. Your tip was great!! Many thanks i use mircrosoft and downloaded a copy of my phone on i tunes. In the meantime i downloaded the ibackup viewer ( really the free version) clicked on the apps logo ans scrolled to the calc+.app and exported the app data in 3 minutrd to a new file i created om my desktop👍🏻 Indeed more all photos back under more file names under which PVAsset and pictures! You made my day! 🥳👊🏻Many thanks

May 30, 2021 11:04 AM in response to Mdutsch

Hi Mdutsch, suggest you ask a friend to help you to download a copy of your iphone via itunes on your harddrive (computer) as soon you downloaded i backup the free of charge version and you follow the steps as i gave in my previous messages you will easily find all you photos back... mind only when you did not deleted the app +calc, if you did than all photos are lost.. good luck! Ps you do not need an imac you can use microsoft and i tunes no problem👍🏻🍀

Photo lock vault calculator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.