Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple will not REFUND my DEPOSIT for WARRANTY replacement

When a Replacement of my November 2019 iPad Pro was authorised, instead of placing a HOLD on my CC account, they DEBITED my CC instead.

Now the ONLY method of getting my money back is for Apple to issue a CREDIT, but they will NOT!

They say they have RELEASED the HOLD, BUT no HOLD was placed, they DEBITED my account, hopefully, an error, BUT WHY will Apple NOT issue a CREDIT?

All I get from Apple are automatic replies saying they have received my 19 emails, NO ONE at APPLE WILL ADDRESS the ISSUE!

Is it really worth supporting a Company that apparently DOES NOT APPEAR TO CARE?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 8:14 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Apple will not REFUND my DEPOSIT for WARRANTY replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.