Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I sent in my iPhone 11 for repairs (cracked screen) and it came back in worse condition then before. Please help!

I submitted a ticket for a repair service for my iPhone 11 a couple weeks ago. They told me to send my phone in for repairs for a cracked screen. The charge for this service was $80. I sent my payment and mailed my iPhone. Shortly after they received my iPhone they sent me and e-mail stating that they determined there was an "internal" issue and it was not a simple cracked screen. So they said they would immediately send my product back without doing any sort of repairs on my screen. They have NOT stated they would return my payment back and as of writing this, I still have not received any information about a refund. I was prepared with receiving my iPhone back in the same condition...but unfortunately this is NOT the case. For one, when I booted my iPhone back up, a message appeared on my screen, "Important Battery Message: unable to verify this iPhone has a genuine Apple battery. Health information not available for this battery." I was shocked with this message especially since this had not been an issue previous to me sending in my phone for repairs. The surprises didn't stop there. After careful inspection, I can hear an audible *click* noise within my phone as if a foreign object(s) is stuck in my phone or a component had been dislodged from within the phone itself. Furthermore, upon checking the camera feature the phone emits a violent rumble from within (even in silent mode). To say that I am extremely disappointed and heartbroken by this predicament would be an understatement. I have been essentially scammed my Apple tech support. They took $80 from me and have returned my iPhone in worse shape than it had been in the first place. I just wanted my screen to be fixed. Please, if anyone can help I would appreciate it greatly.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 8:34 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

I sent in my iPhone 11 for repairs (cracked screen) and it came back in worse condition then before. Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.