Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

History on phone & ipad

I have my iPhone & my iPad logged in/connected to the same acct. Can i delete something from my history& it still be in your history on my iPad? Or will my history on my iPad be erased as soon as I delete my iphone history?

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 5:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 5:36 PM

I am assuming that you are speaking of HISTORY in the SAFARI app. The answer to your question is YES. If you delete the Safari History on your iPhone then it will be synched (deleted) from your iPad as well since your iPad is signed on to the same Apple ID.

If you meant something other than Safari history then please provide more details and examples.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2020 5:36 PM in response to Pobrien371

I am assuming that you are speaking of HISTORY in the SAFARI app. The answer to your question is YES. If you delete the Safari History on your iPhone then it will be synched (deleted) from your iPad as well since your iPad is signed on to the same Apple ID.

If you meant something other than Safari history then please provide more details and examples.

Axel F.

History on phone & ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.