Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X Battery Replacement

My Apple Iphone X Battery is Swollen.

Service Centre Asking 11500 for Replacing Battery.

is this the apple battery replacement program.

I have invested 122000/- for the iphone X and now within 3 years another 11500/- for battery.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 10:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 12:00 AM

Stop using it. Take it to an apple repair centre before the battery destroys the phone and/or bursts into flames

You can:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support 

or See if any of the contact options here are useful:

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

12 replies

Aug 30, 2020 7:24 AM in response to LD150

In Apple website itself they are mentioning about Replacement of Iphone X display which is purchased within 3 years. When i called the call centre of Apple they are not giving a proper reply they are transfering the calls and kept waiting for hours and talking the same thing again and again that it is out of warranty.

The service centre in india is now asking 13500 for out of warranty replacement ( Previous message wrongly typed as 11500 )

Then Why the apple is publishing a note in Apple website regarding replacement for a period of 3 years for the display.

My iphone X is purchased on December 2017.

https://support.apple.com/en-in/iphone-x-display-module-replacement-program#:~:text=Apple%20may%20restrict%20or%20limit,country%20or%20region%20of%20purchase.&text=If%20you%20believe%20your%20iPhone,retail%20sale%20of%20the%20unit.

Aug 29, 2020 11:51 PM in response to LD150

My Dear Peter watt,

I had purchased Iphone X because of the trust with Apple brand and quality of Products .but unfortunately my iphone x was manufactured in 2017 dec batch series and i came to know recently about the battery replacement program and display replacement program. Iam using it withutmost care also . My iphone x battery health is still showing 87%. But when contacted service centre they are telling my phone is not eligible for replacement.

Then what is the use of investing such a huge amount in iphones if its not replacing the manufacturing defective parts.

Aug 31, 2020 7:20 PM in response to LD150

Iphone X is showing 87 % Battery Health with Swollen Battery

Iphone X is manufactured in Dec 2017 batch series iphone x

Apple has done replacement programs for batteries of Dec 2017 Series Iphone X phones

and Now Apple is Doing the Replacement program of Display Unit also.

Unfortunately My iphone X comes under Dec 2017 Series Purchased Phone.

Iphone X Battery Replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.