You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Wallet not showing passes from shortcut

Hi,

I just recently noticed, that whenever I double click the side button on my iPhone it brings up the wallet but doesn’t show certain passes I’ve added.

However the pass still shows up if I open the wallet app, along with some old expired passes. I’m trying to figure out whether this is the way it is meant to be, because I’m sure at a certain point in the past the double click would show all cards and passes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

[pass in question is a VUE cinema ticket]

[iOS 13.6.1]

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 11:32 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Aug 27, 2020 11:48 AM in response to CyanScape

When you double click the side button then the following screen should come up-

The iPhone is then ready for Apple Pay with the above mentioned double click side button action. Note the red circle in the image above. When you tap in that area then your entire wallet should come up just like the wallet app. There you will see your passes the way you are used to seeing.

Axel F.

Aug 27, 2020 5:11 PM in response to CyanScape

When you double click the side button then the following screen should come up-

The iPhone is then ready for Apple Pay with the above mentioned double click side button action. Note the red circle in the image above. When you tap in that area then your entire wallet should come up just like the wallet app. There you will see your passes the way you are used to seeing.

Axel F.

Aug 27, 2020 7:59 PM in response to Axel Foley

Hi,

Sorry, I probably should’ve been a bit clearer. I know pressing that brings up the rest of the passes, it’s just that the pass I’m referring to is not there at all when I double click the side button, and then bring up the passes. it is there when I open up the wallet app though.

I’ve tried removing and re-adding the pass and I’ve restarted and hard reset the phone to no avail.

Appreciate the help anyway.

Thanks,

Apple Wallet not showing passes from shortcut

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.