Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Glitches and Storage Issues

Hi All. My Iphone 11 has had Full Storage since I turned off my icloud and started using Google Photos as an employee recommended. I've deleted a ton of photos, yet my 60 GB of storage is still full due to the "Other" category. Ive been trying to figure this out, but finally got so irritated I just upgraded and paid to get 200GB of icloud storage to keep my photos in. I turned Icloud photos back on today but it has been stuck at 1% for hours and my phone storage still says full. To add to this, ever since I started getting full storage messages about a week ago my phone has been glitching like crazy. My apps constantly fail, or log me out of them, my screen won't detect touch, etc. Its all very annoying since I literally just bought this phone. Any help would be very appreciated.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 1:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 2:01 PM

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad

If you have iOS or iPadOS 13, your iPhone or iPad storage is full, and the storage is mostly taken up by "Other" storage, update your device to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211686

Similar questions

1 reply

Iphone 11 Glitches and Storage Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.