Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Conference calls

I just bought an iPhone 7 and now I can’t do a three-way call. I could on my 6s but this phone has iOS 13.6. What’s the deal?

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 11:29 PM

I don't know about "call-verified", but it is almost certain that your 3-way calling limitation is imposed by Boost and not by your phone. You will need to ask Boost how to use 3-way calling on their voice network. It could be as simple as making a change in Settings | Cellular, or it may be something as obtuse as paying Boost to add this feature to your account (for an extra charge, of course).

Good luck.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2020 11:29 PM in response to Applehelpplease-2020

I don't know about "call-verified", but it is almost certain that your 3-way calling limitation is imposed by Boost and not by your phone. You will need to ask Boost how to use 3-way calling on their voice network. It could be as simple as making a change in Settings | Cellular, or it may be something as obtuse as paying Boost to add this feature to your account (for an extra charge, of course).

Good luck.

Aug 27, 2020 10:10 PM in response to Applehelpplease-2020

What kind of three-way call are you talking about? A three-way voice telephone call? A three-way FaceTime audio call? A three-way FaceTime video call? A call handled by an outside service like Skype? The more details you can provide in describing your problem, the better your chances that one of your fellow users here can help you on your way to solving your problem.

Aug 27, 2020 10:28 PM in response to Shichimi

Sorry about that, it’s a voice call. My son calls me and then I call his girlfriend and merge the calls so they can talk. It wasn’t a problem until I switched to iPhone 7 and switched networks from Cricket to Boost Mobile. I noticed a new feature after updating this phone which is the check mark indicating call-verified by server. I only see that check mark in the calls from my son. Is that an enhanced security? How can I change that? When I put my son in hold and then merge the calls it drops his line.

Conference calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.