Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple sends an email to recover my apple ID to my blocked apple ID. How can I solve this?

I need to recover my apple ID to regain use of an Ipad. My apple ID has been blocked because I forgot the password. I can't change the password because the account has been blocked completely.

Trying to reset this password it gave me the option to awnser the security questions or send an email to my account. I tried awnsering the security questions, but it keeps saying they are wrong. Like I don't know my own childhood nickname. Anyway, only option left is to send an email to my account, but the account it is trying to email is blocked! What can I do to solve this?

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 28, 2020 4:20 AM

3 replies

Aug 28, 2020 5:59 AM in response to Catbl4ck

If you have to answer the security questions, if you are being told there isn't enough information to reset them, contact Apple ID Support.

If you don't know the answers, if the steps in the article below don’t work, contact Apple ID Support, although based on multiple posts I have read, they will not help you recover the answers to your security questions.

Apple ID - If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions.      

From the article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID.    

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn't always load)  

Get Support    Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

Apple sends an email to recover my apple ID to my blocked apple ID. How can I solve this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.