Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lags

So when is Apple going to address this lagging issue once and for all.

i switched from windows to Apple a couple years because of horrible support in Windows based products. Now Apple had turned into the same behemoth and provides little if any help.

I guarantee this will be my last Apple product if they keep ignoring this issue. People have been loud and clear for some time about iPhone lag.

I purchase a new phone thinking it was my old phone 7.

My brand new iPhone 11 Pro does exactly the same thing. Contact typing, and every other app is painfully difficult to use when needed.

Get off your butts Apple and fix this NOW!

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Aug 28, 2020 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2020 4:20 AM

Did you use the backup, that has been created by the iPhone 7, to set up your new device again?

If yes, the issue could have been transferred from one device to the other.

To rule out a backup error, restore it to factory settings, using your computer, an set it up manually after that.

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to factory settings

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2020 4:20 AM in response to PapaJimLance

Did you use the backup, that has been created by the iPhone 7, to set up your new device again?

If yes, the issue could have been transferred from one device to the other.

To rule out a backup error, restore it to factory settings, using your computer, an set it up manually after that.

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to factory settings

Lags

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.