Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stocks apps can no longer reorder listing

I am not able to reorder the listings in the Stocks app. I also noticed that the DOW J listing was missing this morning. I added it back in but cannot reorder. The three lines on the RH side after I hit EDIT no longer work. This is the case on the original Iphone SE and the Iphone XR running IOS 13.6.1.

Posted on Aug 28, 2020 10:01 AM

8 replies

Aug 29, 2020 11:35 AM in response to russ399

Hello russ399,

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to help.

You should still be able edit the arrangement of the Stocks app. Let's try force closing the app and restart the iPhone. The articles below will guide you.

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone

Try those steps out and let us know if that persists.

Take care!

Sep 10, 2020 4:59 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Hi - thank you for reaching out - yes I know I can scroll to see all the stocks / that was not my issue.

There used to be a cross at the bottom of the screen and when you pressed it, you were able to reorder your stocks. It’s not there anymore. I wanted to move the Yahoo / Finance line out of the way to get to the cross.

Now I realize to sort the list you have to press the Edit button and press and hold onto the 3 lines beside the stock and slide ur finger to where you want to place the stock.

Were you the one that marked this issue solved a few minutes ago?

stocks apps can no longer reorder listing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.