Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod Snooze function won't work any more

Been using this function with no problem until recently.

I set an alarm.

Alarm goes off.

I say "Hey Siri, snooze."

Siri says something along the lines of: "Just a moment... Still trying... Working on that... Hmm this is going a little too slow..."

Or "I’m on it... Working on that... Stand by please... Something’s taking a little too long here..."

I have restarted HomePod and Reset HomePod.

One of the few things I actually use this HomePod for and would really like to be able to snooze my alarms.

Any Suggestions?

HomePod, 13

Posted on Aug 28, 2020 5:55 PM

3 replies

Aug 29, 2020 3:50 PM in response to squilly

You didn't mention rebooting your router, so it is probably worth doing that, but assuming the behaviour with snooze persists send feedback. Apple won't fix problems they don't know about. Until it gets fixed live with things as the are or use a workaround, entirely up to you. "Hey Siri stop" works to stop each of my three alarms, although occasionally Siri tells me "There is nothing playing on this HomePod" instead of simply shutting up. I should send feedback on that one I suppose.

tt2

HomePod Snooze function won't work any more

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.