Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Devices

Hiya , can someone please help..? I’m trying to disconnect my iPad and iPod from my iPhone... because I’m not receiving everything on my iPhone like texts and calls as there going to my iPad and iPod

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 6:14 AM

3 replies

Aug 30, 2020 8:43 AM in response to Meewah

Hi Meewah,

Thanks for reaching out through Apple Support Communities for help with configuring your devices so that you're notified of incoming messages and calls on your iPhone. We don't want you missing any important communications because of this, so we're glad to help!

With Continuity features of iCloud, it's possible to configure your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch so that you can answer calls on any device, receive the same messages, and more.

So you're aware, notifications are configured separately per app on each device from within Settings > Notifications.

We've got a great resource to share with you that has more information about all of these features:

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch

To prevent calls from ringing on your other devices, head into Settings > FaceTime on your iPad and iPod touch, then turn off Calls from iPhone.

Here's a great resource with more information about configuring notifications:

Use notification on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know if this information helps, or if you've got any questions.

Take care!

Devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.