Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I-Pad Air screen issues

My i-Pad Air touch screen works erratically. It works fine for a bit and then I get no response from touching the screen to click on something or to scroll. I use a Logitech keyboard but removing that doesn’t seem to make any difference. Sometimes it will work after going back to Homepage, powering off, removing keyboard; however, it doesn’t work for long. Very frustrating. It is an I-Pad Air 3rd Generation 13.6.1 software. It does have a limited warranty until December 2020. Thank you for any offered advice.

Susan B.

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 12:34 PM

Hey there soberge,

We see that you are having some touchscreen issues with your iPad Air. We would love to assist you with resolving this display issue.

Here is a resource that may assist you with troubleshooting your display on your iPad Air: If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad

If the issue persists after reviewing this resource, check out this resource: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

When reviewing the steps of this article, pay specific attention to the section titled "If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up" following step 4.

Hope these help!

Best wishes.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2020 12:34 PM in response to soberge

Hey there soberge,

We see that you are having some touchscreen issues with your iPad Air. We would love to assist you with resolving this display issue.

Here is a resource that may assist you with troubleshooting your display on your iPad Air: If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad

If the issue persists after reviewing this resource, check out this resource: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

When reviewing the steps of this article, pay specific attention to the section titled "If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up" following step 4.

Hope these help!

Best wishes.

I-Pad Air screen issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.