Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete Health App from iPhone iOS 13

How do I delete built-in Health app on iOS 13 on iPhone 6s+

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 4:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 8:58 PM

As far as I know, you cannot remove it. I actually turned on Bedtime recently just to try and help someone on these forums. I cannot get back to the state prior to turning it on. Not really a big deal for me though, if the switches are all in the OFF position.. not like it does anything.

I suppose if you absolutely wanted to get rid of it, you could restore your phone to factory settings and then set it back up as a new iPhone. Then just make sure you never turn on Bedtime. You may lose some data/photos doing this though.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2020 8:58 PM in response to doublegandi

As far as I know, you cannot remove it. I actually turned on Bedtime recently just to try and help someone on these forums. I cannot get back to the state prior to turning it on. Not really a big deal for me though, if the switches are all in the OFF position.. not like it does anything.

I suppose if you absolutely wanted to get rid of it, you could restore your phone to factory settings and then set it back up as a new iPhone. Then just make sure you never turn on Bedtime. You may lose some data/photos doing this though.

Aug 29, 2020 8:49 PM in response to Chris0107

I deleted all the data and turned everything to Off in Health. But in Clock, Alarm, I am still getting the header “Alarm” in bold, and underneath is a bed and “BEDTIME” . Under that is the time 8:30AM and it’s turned Off. Then there is a section Other Alarms, listing all the alarms I have set. When I tap on Bedtime next to Alarm as a choice at the bottom, it just brings up the Bedtime page from the Health app. I can’t find a way to get rid of the BEDTIME stuff at the top of the Alarm page. Any ideas on how to remove it?

How do I delete Health App from iPhone iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.