Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I tell which Apple Watch I have to order a new band?

I would like to order a new band for my Apple Watch. How do I know which size to order?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 4:35 PM

The case size, 38, 40, 42, or 44mm, is listed in the iPhone Watch app, among other places.

iPhone Watch app > My Watch > check the info just below the search box at the top.

You’ll see the name you’re using with the Watch (which can be changed), and the case size.

Select the watch info, if you happen to have more than one Watch paired and you’re looking for “the other” Watch.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2020 4:35 PM in response to SusieQusieTX1962

The case size, 38, 40, 42, or 44mm, is listed in the iPhone Watch app, among other places.

iPhone Watch app > My Watch > check the info just below the search box at the top.

You’ll see the name you’re using with the Watch (which can be changed), and the case size.

Select the watch info, if you happen to have more than one Watch paired and you’re looking for “the other” Watch.

How do I tell which Apple Watch I have to order a new band?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.