Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 pro silent button not turning off volume when receiving calls

I bought my Iphone 11 pro just one month back and the silent button doesn't seem to work.

Like turn on silent mode using the switch on left-top side it shows silent mode on but the sound

still comes when I receive a ring.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 5:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 5:30 PM

Likely already familiar:

About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

What to do If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad, here are a few steps that might fix the issue. If they don't, you'll need to set up a repair.

1. Remove any protective films or cases that might block the button or switch.
  2. Check for debris or dirt around the button or switch and clean with a soft cloth.
  3. If the button or switch still isn't working, is damaged, or works intermittently, you can set up a repair... {see article for links}
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2020 5:30 PM in response to sandeeprmohanty

Likely already familiar:

About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

What to do If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad, here are a few steps that might fix the issue. If they don't, you'll need to set up a repair.

1. Remove any protective films or cases that might block the button or switch.
  2. Check for debris or dirt around the button or switch and clean with a soft cloth.
  3. If the button or switch still isn't working, is damaged, or works intermittently, you can set up a repair... {see article for links}

Iphone 11 pro silent button not turning off volume when receiving calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.