Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CE numbers of the back of the iphone 6s

Hi everyone. Recently I've sold my old iphone 6s to someone else. At the moment this person i accusing me that because of number on the back CE 0682 that its fake phone because the oryginal 6s dont have it on the back, and this person is threats me that will go to police. I sold this phone on market place on facebook about 1 week ago. Can anyone help me with it, because for me its oryginal. This person is telling me that her friend's 6sphone have only CE on the back so mine is fake. I attached photos. Thank you for help

iPhone 6s

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 11:35 PM

2 replies

Sep 2, 2020 2:46 PM in response to grzegorz1987

Don’t argue. Revert the sale immediately, with a full purchase refund, encourage the party to go to the police, and do expect to potentially get a different iPhone back if one does get returned for a refund, and sell the returned device to somebody else. These cases aren’t worth debate, if this was a legitimate iPhone. Revert the sale. Re-sell.

Here’s a video of an iPhone 6s showing the same numbering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNI7HZpC0Q

CE numbers of the back of the iphone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.