Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync settings between iPhone 11 to iPad and vice versa

HI all,

I am now using only Apple devices. I am wondering if there is a way for general settings such as display, accessibility, sounds, haptics, etc, to sync between my iPad Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max?

I have managed to find a lot of info and how to sync content, but it the settings that I want to sync. For instance, if I change an accessibility display setting on my iPhone, I want that change to also take effect on my iPad. Some of you may wonder why I would want that, but for general settings like ‘Calendar start day of week’, or ‘calendar view’, haptics etc, it makes sense to me for them to be the same on both devices.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!!

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 11:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 1:53 AM

Unfortunately there is no way to sync settings between devices.

1 reply

How do I sync settings between iPhone 11 to iPad and vice versa

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.