Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will device apps sync in real time?

Moving from device to device while watching a movie on Prime is a real pain! If I start a movie in the living room using the fire stick it has to be paused when I move to the kitchen with my iPad to start supper. Then when I finish in the kitchen the movie has to be paused on the iPad and then I have to back out of the movie on the fire stick to have it start back in the place where it left off from the iPad. And then if I want to go outside Out if range of WiFi I take my iPhone only to have to restart the whole vicious circle of pause and close out again each time I change devices. It would be so much easier if the devices would automatically sync the apps together. Even better if the music app would do it too.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 7:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 8:45 PM

You have a good question, however it should be asked in the 👉 Amazon Prime Video Help section. This is because Prime Video an app developed by Amazon.

From my experience with watching movies on the Amazon Prime app has been very good when continuing to watch movies/shows from one device to the next. I am able to start a movie on my iPhone and then move to my iPad or to my Apple TV app and pickup where I previously left off. I never have to use the Pause function. I simply stop watching on one device and start on another.

Axel F.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2022 8:45 PM in response to Discovermoma

You have a good question, however it should be asked in the 👉 Amazon Prime Video Help section. This is because Prime Video an app developed by Amazon.

From my experience with watching movies on the Amazon Prime app has been very good when continuing to watch movies/shows from one device to the next. I am able to start a movie on my iPhone and then move to my iPad or to my Apple TV app and pickup where I previously left off. I never have to use the Pause function. I simply stop watching on one device and start on another.

Axel F.

When will device apps sync in real time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.