Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Struggling to recover my gmail

Hi I have changed my phone number the old one ending with 62. When I wanted to recover my gmail account it still sends me to confirm the code on the old phone that is no longer my number ? My current phone ends with 32 and I have written the google but still nothing has been done ! How best may you help me to recovery my gmail account?

Many Regards

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 6:41 AM

3 replies

Aug 31, 2020 7:41 AM in response to Desaraynyakudya123

Hey Desaraynyakudya,

It sounds like you're having issues recovering your Apple ID using a Gmail address.

Anytime you make changes, you'll want to ensure your Apple ID is updated or else you may run into trouble verifying yourself to access the account.

At this point, if you have a trusted device available, you can use it to update the Apple ID information. Otherwise, we'd recommend recovering your Apple ID using these steps:

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password

Apple cannot expedite this process and it takes as long as it does for security purposes.

Take care!

Struggling to recover my gmail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.