Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch series 4 peeling off

Hi I have brought a series 4 aluminium space grey October 2019, now I noticed white spots close to the buttons, it looks like it peeling off

There was no physical impact , I am very careful with it now I am very disappointed for wearing watch

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2020 4:05 AM

I insisted, said that for a wearable, the looks are important... That if it was any other watchmaker brand, they would solve this situation without blinking, and that we have more than a dozen of apple devices and never had a problem.

I am very upset. Can I get a replacement from Apple or can they just change the case around the face of the watch?

Many thanks for any suggestions you might have.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2020 4:05 AM in response to sangeeth87

I insisted, said that for a wearable, the looks are important... That if it was any other watchmaker brand, they would solve this situation without blinking, and that we have more than a dozen of apple devices and never had a problem.

I am very upset. Can I get a replacement from Apple or can they just change the case around the face of the watch?

Many thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Apple Watch series 4 peeling off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.