Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am paying for iCloud storage and it’s still saying storage full. Why is this so?

iPhone 7 storage

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 9:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 9:13 PM

I would like you to realize and know one important thing and that is that there is NOTHING that you can do to increase the physical storage capacity of your iPhone. Your iPhone's storage capacity will forever remain the same as the day you bought it.

You have purchased ➔ iCloud Storage from Apple where you may create and save your iPhone backups and synch (Not Store) your Messages, Photos, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders. Note that iCloud Storage is NOT an extension of storage capacity of your iPhone. Just wanted you to know some facts.

The only way you can create free space on your iPhone, when its storage space is full, is by deleting data such as the media files which take up the most space (Photos, Music, Videos etc).

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2020 9:13 PM in response to Suzieq876

I would like you to realize and know one important thing and that is that there is NOTHING that you can do to increase the physical storage capacity of your iPhone. Your iPhone's storage capacity will forever remain the same as the day you bought it.

You have purchased ➔ iCloud Storage from Apple where you may create and save your iPhone backups and synch (Not Store) your Messages, Photos, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders. Note that iCloud Storage is NOT an extension of storage capacity of your iPhone. Just wanted you to know some facts.

The only way you can create free space on your iPhone, when its storage space is full, is by deleting data such as the media files which take up the most space (Photos, Music, Videos etc).

Axel F.

I am paying for iCloud storage and it’s still saying storage full. Why is this so?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.