Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need to verify if e-mail I received from Apple is legitimate. I can send it to you when needed.

Posted on Aug 31, 2020 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2020 9:29 AM

We are users like you, you can not send us anything. Post the email after removing/blocking any personal information.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

3 replies

Aug 31, 2020 11:05 AM in response to BobTheFisherman

ear Customer :
    Our system has detected several unsuccessful attempts with Your ID Apple from unknow devices. 
IP Address : 183.83155.97
Region : Tamil Nadu
City : Chennai
Continent : Asia
Timezone : Asia/Kolkata
OS/Browser : Android / Handheld Browser
User Agent : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 6.0; en-us; CPH1609 Build/MRA58K) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/70.0.3538.80 Mobile Safari/537.36 OppoBrowser/15.6.3.1

If you have not recently signed in to this device, go to you account and update your information, to verify the owner of the account.

Sign in

Thanks for choosing Apple.
Start browsing and shopping—go to the iTunes Store now.
In the iTunes Store, you can browse and shop for music, movies, TV shows, and more, from the hottest new releases to the up-and-coming artists to the classics. 
In the App Store, choose from more than 1 million apps and games for your iOS devices and Mac. Don’t miss the free App of the Week, featured on the main page.
In Apple Books, you can check out millions of titles, from the latest bestsellers to biographies and more, and enhance your reading with interactive, Multi-Touch Books.
Listen to free streaming radio with a great selection of music on your iOS device, computer, or Apple TV. On your iOS device, just go to the Radio tab in the Music app. On your computer, open iTunes and go to the Radio section in your library. On Apple TV, select Radio from the main page.

The iTunes Store team
Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.   

Bob the Fisherman, This is what I received from Apple with a case number attached. Is this phishing or should I reply to it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.