Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If iCloud storage is fill - is there no option other than paying for iCloud storage and using

Everything I get storage full if I store more pics and whats App messages

even my iCloud is completely filled and asking payment for storage

currently i copy all my pics and important data to laptop and delete in my iPhone to store new photos or whats App messages

is there any other way round ? Not to pay and get storage atleast for all photos I click

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 11:42 AM

You need to check two storages on your iPhone:

• iPhone = Settings>General>Iphone Storage. If full or almost full, you need to make room deleting some stuff, since there's no way to expand your iPhone internal capacity.
  • iCloud = Settings>[your name]>iCloud. If full or almost full, you can buy more storage using these instructions:--> Buy more iCloud storage - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2020 11:42 AM in response to apoorvabhanu

You need to check two storages on your iPhone:

• iPhone = Settings>General>Iphone Storage. If full or almost full, you need to make room deleting some stuff, since there's no way to expand your iPhone internal capacity.
  • iCloud = Settings>[your name]>iCloud. If full or almost full, you can buy more storage using these instructions:--> Buy more iCloud storage - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

If iCloud storage is fill - is there no option other than paying for iCloud storage and using

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.