Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I update my emojis

iPhone 6s, iOS 11

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 11:59 AM

Hello tamagia, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like some information on how to update the emojis on your iPhone. 

New or updated emojis are included in iOS updates. With iOS 13.2 there were, "Over 70 new or updated emoji, including animals, food, activities, new accessibility emoji, gender neutral emoji, and skin tones selection for couple emoji." You can find this and information on all the updates in this article: About iOS 13 Updates.

If you haven't updated your iPhone before, this article will provide you with the steps to follow: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2020 11:59 AM in response to tamagia

Hello tamagia, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like some information on how to update the emojis on your iPhone. 

New or updated emojis are included in iOS updates. With iOS 13.2 there were, "Over 70 new or updated emoji, including animals, food, activities, new accessibility emoji, gender neutral emoji, and skin tones selection for couple emoji." You can find this and information on all the updates in this article: About iOS 13 Updates.

If you haven't updated your iPhone before, this article will provide you with the steps to follow: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

All the best.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.